(TO END THE CONVERSATION)
- It was nice talking with you. Good bye.
- Well, it was nice to meet you/see you. Good bye.
- I really have to go. Good bye.
- Thank you for your time. Good bye.
- It’s time to go to, see you.......
- Igotta go, so long
- I’m leaving, bye now
- I must be off, chow
- Good day.....
- I’ve got to go, see you around!
- Check you latter (I’ll call you later)
- Catch up you later (nanti saya susul)
- See you around (we are expecting to meet again some where, some how!
Some expression when people leaving us
- Have a good time
- Have a nice day
- Have a nice trip home
- Enjoy your trip
-Have a fun