It is a farewell said in the evening or before going to sleep
Example: Good night! Sleep well.
It is a farewell said when you or the other person are leaving
Example: Goodbye! Have a fun journey.
Example,Well, it's been nice talking to you.
Nice talking to you too.
(I'll) see you later.
* Operator: Hello, Frank and Brothers, How can I help you?
* Peter: This is Peter Jackson. Can I have extension 3421?
* Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I'll put you through...
* Frank: Bob Peterson's office, Frank speaking.
* Peter: This is Peter Jackson calling, is Bob in?
* Frank: I'm afraid he's out at the moment. Can I take a message?
* Peter: Yes, Could you ask him to call me at . I need to talk to him about the Nuovo line, it's urgent.
* Frank: Could you repeat the number please?
* Peter: Yes, that's , and this is Peter Jackson.
* Frank: Thank you Mr Jackson, I'll make sure Bob gets this asap.
* Peter: Thanks, bye.
* Frank: Bye.